Hillsong - Yahweh ♥ & Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are ♥ (special edition by JS)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My 30th!!


For some reasons, I honestly don't feel any differences from yesterday.
It was actually a bit sad for me to say goodbyes to my good 20's - my very last
moment of year 29. /__\

Typically our family don't have the tradition of celebrating on this particular day. I am just rather grateful for what God has given me the past years. I look forward to this 2011 for God's forever faithful. He will definitely do great things!

I thank God for a wonderful husband, J. He's forever by my side & all my loving family members including my mom and bros. My twin Bro, James!! Yep..sure do feel great to grow old together with ya!! :) haa....

It was totally unexpected that this year I had about 5-6 AICI Image Consultants sent their special greetings to me. One of them is from Sandy (3 ecards from American Greetings and the bible verse in the following.)

James 1:12 NIV
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.


*You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.*

Greetings from Friends all around the world 2011 - Jan. 12

Lauren Solomon
Happy birthday to you!

Alnoor Tejpar
It is an awesome day today as it is your birthday! Happy Birthday to you! I would like to invite you for dinner tomorrow night at 6 pm. We are having a dinner for Mike deJong tomorrow with his friends. Can you and Jason come ? The restaurant is Salaam Bombay on Burrard and Alberni. Hope you are having an awesome day..

Laura Kitts Rubeli
Happy Birthday Judy! Have a fantastic day my friend!! Going to the conference this year?! Hope to see you there!

Peter Pu
Happy Birthday!!

抓抓餅
美女生日快樂唷!!

Jason Lo
Happy Birthday! Have a blessed 2011.

Bro Abraham
妹妹

生日快樂!!!
希望你一切都好!!



Yan Gao
Happy birthday, Judy!

How is your Image business going? I still remember our dinner time together at AICI conference.

Jeen Vijayakumar
Happy Birthday!!!

Jaelynn Yu
happy bday girl! may all ur wishes come true ^^

William Luk
Happy Birthday Judy!

Jerry Peng
Happy bday sis!!!

Johnny Yeh
happy bday from US/CAN time sis! :)

Tina Chen
happy birthday, dear...xoxoxo

Carol Elizabeth Ridolphi
I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your special day!

Shirley Hung
hey girl!!! Happy Birthday!!!! Hope to see you soon~~

明志
HBD....!

Mitzi Chen
Happy Birthday! When are you available to come out and celebrate!?

Ju Helen Wong
Happy Birthday Judy.

Juliana Lim
Happy Birthday Judy :)

Tracy Chen
Happy bday!

Caroline Rowswell
Happy Birthday Judy :)

Jennifer Ko
Happy birthday to you!!!!!!

黃心怡
Happy birthday!

Jocelyn Chen
生日快樂!!!=)

嚴啟榮
Judy姊,生日快樂!

Mabel Tao
生日快樂喔...幸福又美麗的女人...

Frappuccino Eh
♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY ♥

Daphne Wang
Happy Birthday!!!! See u soon in TW!

Bonnie Chang
Happy Birthday Judy!

曾一之
Happy Birthday To You!!

Sherry Lo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! Dear~~ looking forward to see you soon !! ^^

Peter Chen
Happy birthday, Judy! Have a blast! :)

Vivian Han
Happy Birthday Judy~~ :)

Walter Lok
happy bday Judy! see you downstairs! LOL

Wayne Hsueh
happy birthday!

Allen Lin
Happy Birthday to you and your brother!!

Tony Lin
Happy Birthday to James and Judy~

Winnie Chen
Happy 30th~

Po-Ting Chen
生日快樂!!!

Judy Lin
Happy Birthday^^ ~~

Fiona Chou
Judy~~Happy Birthday!!!..生日快樂唷*\(^o^)/*~~~等妳回來好好聚聚哦^^...

WenKai Shen
生日快樂唷~

Sam Lai
Hey Judy Happy Birthday~
阿彌陀佛!願釋迦摩尼佛保佑妳身體健康,事業順利,家庭美滿~

林阿華
Judy~~生日快樂~

Michael Kao
Hello Judy~
Happy Birthday!
願神的引領就像恩典每天常伴你左右。

Joanne Ho
Happy Birthday, 雅鈴~
祝福妳這一年經歷神奇妙的恩典!

Freddy Wu
Happy Birthday to you, Ringo; and to James!!

David J Lin
Happy birthday sis! :)

Jenny Chen
Happy Birthday, Judy! Have a sweet and special one!!!

Amy Lin
happy birthday ....girl ^^

Sophia Hung
Happy Birthday, Judy~~~

Bella Chiu
dear Judy HAPPY Birthday!!

Angel Liu
親愛的雅玲~ 生日快樂唷~~~ Happy Birthday~ ^^

Piny Lin
大美女,生日快樂~祝永遠幸福~

Mika Shih
親愛滴美女嬸婆 祝妳生日快樂^@^ 永遠青春美麗

古錐滴肉包留    

No comments:

I hope it is a place where people get inspired. A place where a prayer is found..A place where supports are available..
Love shall never end..It shall never cease..Because all we have to do is to LISTEN & BELIEVE!

All About Me

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

Personal Info:

Interests: collecting Starbucks cards (actually anything has to do with Starbucks), watching latest fashion trends, traveling, food tasting, watching movies, doing shoppings (of cuz when it is necessary!), driving nice cars (or just by looking at it), listening music (very imp!), playing piano & composing songs (lack of practice :P), writing stuffs on my blog, playing with my precious doggy (although Puffy's been pretty annoying lately), looking at beautiful things!! ^___^

Favorite Music Genres:
Pop, Jazz, Gospel, Soft Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop



Favorite TV Shows:
King of the Queens, Friends; Prison Break, Project Runway, Travel & Living...etc

Favorite Quotes:
*Easier Than You Think…because life doesn't have to be so hard -- Richard Carlson
*It is a greater compliment to be trusted than to be loved -- George MacDonald
*In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds -- Aristotle
*Keep a fair-sized cemetery in your back yard, in which to bury the faults of your friends -- Henry Ward Beecher
*The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend -- Henry David Thoreau
*A joy shared is a joy doubled -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Questions to Ask:
-Do my closest friends enjoy just being with me?
-Am I a friend that others depend on during difficult times?


Love isn't love unless it is expressed; caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included; Loving, caring, and sharing can make for a very happy marriage -- by Anonymous