Hillsong - Yahweh ♥ & Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are ♥ (special edition by JS)

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Honor God with actions

Dear Father,

As I come before you today, I thank you for this wonderful morning so I can come to you in prayer and devotions. Teach me to love you in actions not by words just like we do with our loved ones. Guide my path as you did for me in the past as Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path," and for what you've done for me I am forever grateful. You are the God that once saved me and gave me a new life.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=BGauqgpiNaU&feature=related

Change your world - Darlene Zschech

Though I'm many miles away
How could I forget the day
I held You close
And my heart was changed forever

Though I'm many miles away
I'll forever hear You say
I am Your child
Please will You love me
Won't you stay
My little one

I live to change Your world
I live to change Your world
Oh how You've changd my world
Know the kindness of God
Will make a way

There's not a day that passes by
When I don't hear your hungry cry
I won't forget You
Oh how I love You
Just be strong
My little one

I live to change Your world
I live to change Your world
Oh how You've changd my world
Know the kindness of God
Will make a way

He rejoices over you with singing
He will quiet you with His loveI know you'll be dancing
When your heart is heavy
Heaven will make a way
Just hold on

I live to change Your world
I live to change Your world
Oh how You've changd my world
Know the kindness of God
Will make a way
And when the night is long
And hunger is your song
Breathe again and know
To hope is never wrong

Change your world

Oceans of mercy calling
Heaven will rain again

取自活潑的生命
p. 14 盡量抽空幫助別人, 並不想掛上任何"服事"的頭銜, 而只想在平凡的日子中活出與他人分享的生活.

Mark 7: 6-7
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. v. 7 they worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.

Mark 10:1-16 topics such as marriage, divorce, the little children and Jesus


Be a Bounce-Back Person

Today's Scripture

"So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold…" (I Peter 1:6-7, NLT).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

We all face disappointments and setbacks. Life is full of things that try to push us down. Maybe you got bad news concerning your health. A relationship didn't work out. Maybe you lost your job. It was a setback. When we face setbacks, it's easy to get discouraged or lose our enthusiasm. Too often we are tempted to just settle where we are. But if we're going to see God's best, we have to have a bounce-back mentality. That means when you get knocked down, you don't stay down. You get back up again. It means when disappointments come, you shake them off knowing that what the enemy meant for your harm God is going to turn around and use for your good.

When you're a bounce-back person, you know that adversity is not permanent. Weeping may endure for a night, but you know joy is coming in the morning. There is wonderful joy ahead on the other side of this trial. Keep standing, keep believing, and choose to be a bounce-back person because you are coming out better off than you were before! You are rising higher, and you will fulfill the destiny God has in store for you!A Prayer for TodayFather in heaven, I choose to set my focus on You. I know that You are turning things around in my favor. I choose to stand and believe Your promises.

Thank You for Your faithfulness in my life.

In Jesus' Name.
Amen.

No comments:

I hope it is a place where people get inspired. A place where a prayer is found..A place where supports are available..
Love shall never end..It shall never cease..Because all we have to do is to LISTEN & BELIEVE!

All About Me

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

Personal Info:

Interests: collecting Starbucks cards (actually anything has to do with Starbucks), watching latest fashion trends, traveling, food tasting, watching movies, doing shoppings (of cuz when it is necessary!), driving nice cars (or just by looking at it), listening music (very imp!), playing piano & composing songs (lack of practice :P), writing stuffs on my blog, playing with my precious doggy (although Puffy's been pretty annoying lately), looking at beautiful things!! ^___^

Favorite Music Genres:
Pop, Jazz, Gospel, Soft Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop



Favorite TV Shows:
King of the Queens, Friends; Prison Break, Project Runway, Travel & Living...etc

Favorite Quotes:
*Easier Than You Think…because life doesn't have to be so hard -- Richard Carlson
*It is a greater compliment to be trusted than to be loved -- George MacDonald
*In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds -- Aristotle
*Keep a fair-sized cemetery in your back yard, in which to bury the faults of your friends -- Henry Ward Beecher
*The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend -- Henry David Thoreau
*A joy shared is a joy doubled -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Questions to Ask:
-Do my closest friends enjoy just being with me?
-Am I a friend that others depend on during difficult times?


Love isn't love unless it is expressed; caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included; Loving, caring, and sharing can make for a very happy marriage -- by Anonymous