Hillsong - Yahweh ♥ & Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are ♥ (special edition by JS)

Thursday, January 08, 2009

In the Air Tonight

As mentioned in the earlier post..you make it real! :)

I miss you ~ thought to let you know my kimochi - have my thoughts of you been sent through the waves in the air tonight?

I am forever grateful that in your path of forest ..I happen to be apart of it.
Your thoughtfulness, consideration, gentleness, supports, and generosity have all made me drawn toward you even more.
I feel I get to know you much better this time meeting you in person.

Our many first.......the most memorable ones of cuz would be~
Christmas
New Years

Thank you for doing so much for me and my family.
For the hard work and of cuz lotsa driving on your side back and forth from Richmond to Surrey.. I am really happy to say thank you that I have you on my side.

You've been a wonderful bf up til this far, and I am really proud of you for that.
I've never imagine that we could've come this far.....
The ropes in the relationship would not work if both sides don't pull the strings

You're smart, witty, easy going~
I think it would be pretty hard for me to let go of you now and of cuz u're my angel too!
That came from above to rescue me~
Among the thousands of others, you are the only one that stand out b/c you understand, cherish, and appreciate me better.

God's Good all the time...
I feel comfortable and at ease when I'm around you as well...
I feel so much closer to you after sharing my past with you...
Let the past be past, and the tears that I shed be left behind...
For we have a long journey ahead to look forward to, and it is only up to you and I to start our own chapters.

I want you to know that I cherish what we have between us and I promise to love you back and learn as we go along the way...
I may not be perfect and still trying to learn to be as open-minded as I can....
Thank you for always checking with me and assuring how the relationship is progressing...
I think it is very helpful for both of us~

I LOVE YOU!! ^^

You will always have my unconditional love and suppports :)

Talk to you soon in a few hours~~ :P

No comments:

I hope it is a place where people get inspired. A place where a prayer is found..A place where supports are available..
Love shall never end..It shall never cease..Because all we have to do is to LISTEN & BELIEVE!

All About Me

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

Personal Info:

Interests: collecting Starbucks cards (actually anything has to do with Starbucks), watching latest fashion trends, traveling, food tasting, watching movies, doing shoppings (of cuz when it is necessary!), driving nice cars (or just by looking at it), listening music (very imp!), playing piano & composing songs (lack of practice :P), writing stuffs on my blog, playing with my precious doggy (although Puffy's been pretty annoying lately), looking at beautiful things!! ^___^

Favorite Music Genres:
Pop, Jazz, Gospel, Soft Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop



Favorite TV Shows:
King of the Queens, Friends; Prison Break, Project Runway, Travel & Living...etc

Favorite Quotes:
*Easier Than You Think…because life doesn't have to be so hard -- Richard Carlson
*It is a greater compliment to be trusted than to be loved -- George MacDonald
*In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds -- Aristotle
*Keep a fair-sized cemetery in your back yard, in which to bury the faults of your friends -- Henry Ward Beecher
*The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend -- Henry David Thoreau
*A joy shared is a joy doubled -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Questions to Ask:
-Do my closest friends enjoy just being with me?
-Am I a friend that others depend on during difficult times?


Love isn't love unless it is expressed; caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included; Loving, caring, and sharing can make for a very happy marriage -- by Anonymous