Hillsong - Yahweh ♥ & Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are ♥ (special edition by JS)

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Little Girl....



She had a bad dream....about this little girl..who was sent to US to live with her aunt's family when she was gr. 3. All the excitement and fun disappeared the next year. For a little girl like her, at first she was excited about playing with micky in CA Disneyland, walking on the sand beach in Hawaii, riding on the engine boat out in the sea, going to Washington DC Lincoln Memorial.....for awhile she was so happy that she believed she was actually in Heaven, because everything seemed so interesting and refreshing to her.

She remembered going to school smiling..thinking what a beautiful new day! Dunno when her world started to change. She became homesick for missing her parents. Wondering why others were so fortunate to have parents around by their side coming to school everyday to pick them up. Parents teacher nights.....other children are so happy that their parents showed up, which made her wondered where were hers.
During nap time while everyone headed down sleeping, she was busy wiping off her tears while pretending to be asleep just so others wouldn't find out. The more she tried to stop crying the worse it get. One day...she tried to call her parents, but heard someone screening the calls. As she waited.....her daddy arrived to visit, she was so happy, b/c they spent some precious quality time together. She still remembered the moment when the time was up for her dad to go to the airport the next day. Her dad would always say sweet girl...be good I will come see you next time soon and gave me a big hug. The next day she woke up, he was already gone.....she ran outside standing in the middle of the big yard starring at the sky crying.....

Nightmare begun, her cousins started being mean showing her attitudes and also by reluctant to teach her homework. She was so helpless alone worried about her unfinished homework, then her uncle taught her after found out what happened. She didn't remember how many nights she cried herself to sleep. She began to call her parents more frequently, but still being screened later being restricted. Verbally abused and was physically abused once for attempting to call. No matter what...she always remembered to pray....b/c only God knew her heart and what she was going through.

One day...another attempt to make the phone call, decided to leave US. Her parents came to pick her up so they left without looking back.

God has put the little girl on a big yard with sunshine and green grass...saying my sweet little girl, do not be afraid. I have come for you and brought you a new start, so that you cry no more!

Until today......she knows that God's still with her and cares about all her needs.

Just like these songs...

Glorify Your Name -- by Lakewood Church

Your presence, your glory, you're welcome in
All honour, dominion
Lord please come, near
We want you, we need you
We live to glorify
Your name

Chorus:
Glorify, your name
Glorify, your name
Glorify, your name, above all names

Glorify, your name
Glorify, your name
Glorify, the name, above all names

Your presence, your glory, you're welcome in
All honour, dominion
Lord please come, near
We want you, we need you
We live to glorify
Your name

Chorus:
Glorify, your name
Glorify, your name
Glorify, the name, above all names
(Repeat 4 times)

We want you, we need you
We want you, we need you
We want you, we need you
We live to glorify
Your name

There's just something about that name

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus;
There's just something about that name!
Master, Saviour, Jesus,
Like the fragrance after the rain;

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Let all heaven and earth proclaim;
Kings and kingdoms will all pass away,
But there's something about that name!



Hosanna Music
Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff, Israel Houghton


Lakewood Church in Houston, TX is the largest evangelical chuch in America with a congregation of approximately 30,000 people. The church's worship services are seen weekly on television by millions of viewers around the world who tune in to worship with Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff and Israel Houghton and to hear dynamic sermons by pastor Joel Olsteen. Now you can experience Lakewood's worship anytime as they listen to Cover The Earth, the follow up project to Lakewood's We Speak To Nations.

Lakewood Church's New CD..."Free to Worship" been wanting to get it but sold out last time @@! She's one of my role model for worship leaders besides Darlene Zschech. There's another one which is really good too.....it's called "Cover the Earth," they have online audio......http://www.worshipmusic.com/27822.html

The songs really touches my heart b/c they're so annointed.....especially with Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff and Israel Houghton!!

Free To Worship (released Inspired by Joel Osteen's new book, Become a Better You), Free to Worship is the newest LIVE recording from Lakewood Church.

CD Track List

Everywhere That I Go - Steve Crawford
Still Standing - Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff
Free To Worship - Da'dra Greathouse
Always Welcome - Steve Crawford, Da'dra Greathouse
It Is Well/At The Cross/Mighty To Save - Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff
We Have Overcome - Steve Crawford
Turn It Around - Israel Houghton
Love So Amazing - Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff
Your Love - Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff
Say So - Steve Crawford
Favor - Steve Crawford

No comments:

I hope it is a place where people get inspired. A place where a prayer is found..A place where supports are available..
Love shall never end..It shall never cease..Because all we have to do is to LISTEN & BELIEVE!

All About Me

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

Personal Info:

Interests: collecting Starbucks cards (actually anything has to do with Starbucks), watching latest fashion trends, traveling, food tasting, watching movies, doing shoppings (of cuz when it is necessary!), driving nice cars (or just by looking at it), listening music (very imp!), playing piano & composing songs (lack of practice :P), writing stuffs on my blog, playing with my precious doggy (although Puffy's been pretty annoying lately), looking at beautiful things!! ^___^

Favorite Music Genres:
Pop, Jazz, Gospel, Soft Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop



Favorite TV Shows:
King of the Queens, Friends; Prison Break, Project Runway, Travel & Living...etc

Favorite Quotes:
*Easier Than You Think…because life doesn't have to be so hard -- Richard Carlson
*It is a greater compliment to be trusted than to be loved -- George MacDonald
*In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds -- Aristotle
*Keep a fair-sized cemetery in your back yard, in which to bury the faults of your friends -- Henry Ward Beecher
*The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend -- Henry David Thoreau
*A joy shared is a joy doubled -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Questions to Ask:
-Do my closest friends enjoy just being with me?
-Am I a friend that others depend on during difficult times?


Love isn't love unless it is expressed; caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included; Loving, caring, and sharing can make for a very happy marriage -- by Anonymous