Hillsong - Yahweh ♥ & Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are ♥ (special edition by JS)

Monday, February 18, 2008

Another beautiful song....by Xi En

My conversation with a girl friend of mine constantly reminded me the importance of loving yourself is keeping a simple relationship.
Even he already has a gf..no matter how much chemistry or feeling you have for the person the only dignity and respect for yourself is try at least not to step into others' relationship.

Putting feelings in it is like playing fire on the other hand,
You're allowing yourself to get hurt at the very beginning,
It says an endless war of play in minds has already began...
Wondering this and that....
things such as does he love me or not...
Why did he have sex with me if he didn't want to break up with his gf
excuses and more excuses are probably like rolling stones coming at you...
The question is....are you prepared for all this?
Do you see it coming the moment you've made your decision?

I find your actions quite sarcastic and contradict to your words.
If you do not want to ruin others' relationship then why stepped in at the first place?

Or is it not fair to judge one of my best friends' action for she's a grown adult and should have known better herself than anyone else.

My dearest friend, all I want is you to be happy.
I am just too worried about your own health and having to go through such psychological turmoils at the same time.

May God be with you!

The following song describes that we were once lonely and tried so hard to do everything with our strength, but the truth is that we can only find our true self in God alone! It is through God that we understand our own character such as strengths and weaknesses. It is only through God that our destiny will be fulfilled.

In Bible, it says IN LOVE THERE'S NO FEAR.....AND HE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US.
Amen.


我很美麗 (I AM VERY BEAUTIFUL)
詞/曲:璽恩 (XI EN)

我感覺很孤獨 曾經以為很滿足
沒想到什麼都抓不到

對著自己流眼淚 沈重步伐心疲憊
再努力卻還是不對

為什麼 心揪在一起
我不想再哭泣 把我的手交給你
再微笑 是因為我有你

我很美麗 因為有你我更愛我自己
一個深情擁抱 溫柔的微笑
可以讓我自由飛翔

我很美麗 你的愛讓我認識我自己
沒有懼怕 沒有孤單
You’re be there for me With Me

No comments:

I hope it is a place where people get inspired. A place where a prayer is found..A place where supports are available..
Love shall never end..It shall never cease..Because all we have to do is to LISTEN & BELIEVE!

All About Me

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

Personal Info:

Interests: collecting Starbucks cards (actually anything has to do with Starbucks), watching latest fashion trends, traveling, food tasting, watching movies, doing shoppings (of cuz when it is necessary!), driving nice cars (or just by looking at it), listening music (very imp!), playing piano & composing songs (lack of practice :P), writing stuffs on my blog, playing with my precious doggy (although Puffy's been pretty annoying lately), looking at beautiful things!! ^___^

Favorite Music Genres:
Pop, Jazz, Gospel, Soft Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop



Favorite TV Shows:
King of the Queens, Friends; Prison Break, Project Runway, Travel & Living...etc

Favorite Quotes:
*Easier Than You Think…because life doesn't have to be so hard -- Richard Carlson
*It is a greater compliment to be trusted than to be loved -- George MacDonald
*In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds -- Aristotle
*Keep a fair-sized cemetery in your back yard, in which to bury the faults of your friends -- Henry Ward Beecher
*The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend -- Henry David Thoreau
*A joy shared is a joy doubled -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Questions to Ask:
-Do my closest friends enjoy just being with me?
-Am I a friend that others depend on during difficult times?


Love isn't love unless it is expressed; caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included; Loving, caring, and sharing can make for a very happy marriage -- by Anonymous